Social media marketing should be a part of your company’s current marketing strategy. Social media channels are like news stations for your content. Tune in to your audience with meaningful, supportive, resourceful content. Combine these efforts with current marketing campaigns to help your audience find what fits. Ask these questions:
- Why is your company using social media?
- What are your company’s branding and revenue goals, and where does social media fit in?
- Which social media channels should your company be on?
- Are you using the right social media channels?
- Does your business need a brand channel vs. local channel?
- How often should you post to your channels?
- Do your posts follow the 80-20 rule?
- How many of your posts have organic reach vs. viral reach?
- How often do you truly engage with your audience?
I’ve worked with the top social media platforms since 2009 (Google+ since 2011). I believe marketing should be strategic and measured, not “spray-and-pray” tactics. I’ll cut through the confusion of using social media and work with your marketing team to develop a solid marketing strategy that works. I offer consulting on an as-needed basis or by contract. I also offer 1-on-1 coaching for small business owners. Call me at 602-423-2106, connect with me on social media, or use the form below.