Inbound marketing is the ability to attract visitors to your website and convert them to customers. This process involves knowing several things:
- Your target markets (a.k.a. buyer personas);
- Your sales process for each market/persona;
- Your sales cycle/funnel;
- Your market’s/persona’s buying cycle;
- The pain point of each market/persona;
- Creating remarkable content;
- Sharing yours and others’ content via social media channels;
- Capturing prospect’s contact information for drip marketing;
- Understanding what’s important to each market/persona;
Your inbound marketing strategy should complement your current marketing strategy and provide a clear path for your second sales team: your website, content, email, and social media channels. As a certified inbound marketer, I’ll work with your sales and marketing teams to develop an inbound strategy that connects with your target markets/buyer personas, creates a community for your brand, and encourages spiders and bots to come looking for your content regularly.
Ready to get started? Send a quick note below or call me at 602-423-2106 with your questions or to schedule a complimentary one-hour meeting.